How to Use This Chart
Here are some of my favorites:
- Mango + lime juice + cilantro + green onion + mint
- Tomato + avocado
- Orange juice + tahini
- Bell Pepper + lemon juice + hemp seeds + basil
- Marinara - tomato, spinach, arugula, sun dried tomatoes, sage, oregano, green onions, rosemary
- Once you have chosen your ingredients, you can blend them, mash them, chop them, whatever you like. I love to make a chunky mango tomato dressing that is almost like a salsa. I chop all the ingredients finely and dip my greens into it or serve it over cucumber noodles.
- This is not just a chart to help you make salad dressings. Like I mentioned above, you can make a dip, soup, sauce, etc.
- One last tip: If you are not familiar with fresh herbs start experimenting with them. Simply changing the herbs without changing any other ingredients can give you a completely new dressing. Enjoy!